Video recording of the presentations:
Here are a few links to resources that were mentioned:
- Loudoun Development Tracker – a spreadsheet that lists information about current development applications throughout the county
- HOA Symposium on planning and managing open space
- Interested in the new Loudoun Coalition of Homeowners and Condominium Associations? Contact Gem Bingol to discuss further!
- The first farm on the left – 9/17/20 – Chesapeake Bay Program article about PEC’s Roundabout Meadows property at Gilberts Corner.
- Loudoun Outdoors Guide – highlights the best parks and publicly accessible natural areas in Loudoun County
- PEC Email Alert from 9/26/20: Help shape Loudoun County’s vision for parks, recreation and open space
Farm and Food:
- PEC’s Farm to Food Bank Initiative:
- More on PEC’s Community Farm at Roundabout Meadows
- Re-launched Buy Fresh Buy Local Piedmont website
Additional Items to Share:
- Interested in learning more about what is going on in your neighboring counties? Check out our Clarke County and Fauquier County member updates that we held earlier this year.
- HOAs & Solar Systems: A Review of Relevant Law and Solar Benefits to Homeowners
October 10, 7 – 8:30 p.m.: Presentation on Climate Change Impacts and Solutions in Virginia by Loudoun resident (and PEC Board member) Natalie Pien
If you have questions about any of the content in the webinar that we didn’t get to, don’t hesitate to contact our staff.
- Chris Miller, President
- Gem Bingol, Land Use Field Representative
- Evan McCarthy, Land Use Field Representative
- Tracy Lind, Land Conservation Field Representative
- John McCarthy, Senior Advisor & Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Dana Melby, Community Farm Manager
- Matt Coyle, Local Food Systems Coordinator