Thank you to those of you who were able to join us for The Piedmont Environmental Council’s Zoom meeting, A Local Update for PEC Supporters in Clarke County on Friday, September 11, 2020! While we certainly miss seeing folks face-to-face, we hope you enjoyed the online presentation and learned a little bit more about the things keeping us busy these days.
Video recording of the presentations:
Here are a few links to resources that were mentioned:
A Virtual Tour of Clarke County:
- Clarke County Conservation Easement Authority
- Blue Ridge Conservation Alliance – PEC coordinates one regional partnership that includes Clarke County. Organizations come together to learn and elevate conservation work in the Blue Ridge.
- PEC Storymap: Virginia Scenic Rivers in the Piedmont
Farms and Food:
- PEC’s Milk Initiative – connecting local dairy farm and food pantry needs.
- New Buy Fresh Buy Local website
If you have questions about any of the content in the webinar that we didn’t get to, don’t hesitate to contact our staff.