PEC’s Julian Scheer Fauquier Land Conservation Fund and the Fauquier County Agricultural Development Department hosted this webinar for Fauquier County landowners interested in learning how to protect their land with a conservation easement, and also to promote the open application period for Fauquier County’s PDR program, which is currently accepting applications through June 30, 2020.
You can watch the webinar in its entirety at the top of the page, and you can click through the presentation here:
- 2020 Piedmont Environmental Council Land Conservation Update
- Fauquier County Purchase of Development Rights website and PDR application
- PEC’s conservation easement information
Agricultural Best Management Practices and available cost-share programs
- John Marshall Soil and Water Conservation District (Fauquier County): website and available programs
- Culpeper Soil and Water Conservation District (Counties of Rappahannock, Culpeper, Orange, Madison, and Greene): website and available programs
- Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (administered by VA Department of Conservation and Recreation)
- Natural Resource Conservation Service: available programs
Interested in exploring conservation options for your property? Reach out to us directly!
- Claire Catlett, Fauquier & Rappahannock County Field Representative, Piedmont Environmental Council, email@example.com, (540) 347-2334 ext. 7060
- Maggi Blomstrom, Culpeper County and Rappahannock-Rapidan Watershed Field Representative, Piedmont Environmental Council, firstname.lastname@example.org, (540) 347-2334 ext. 7067
- Ray Pickering, Director, Fauquier County Agricultural Development, ray.pickering@fau
quiercounty.gov, (540) 422-8280