Albemarle County Supervisors are hosting town hall meetings to discuss the Route 29 Solutions Package. The intent of these meetings is to provide the public with an understanding of the projects, the impact they will have on the larger transportation network, and an opportunity to ask questions. Details on the concept recommendation package can be found on the Virginia Department of Transportation’s website.
- When? Monday, September 29, 2014 6:00 – 6:30pm: open house 6:30 – 8:00pm: presentation & community input
- Where? Hollymead Fire Station 3575 Innovation Drive Charlottesville, VA 22911
- Who? Brad Sheffield (Rio District) Ann Mallek (White Hall District)
- When? Thursday, October 2, 2014 6:00 – 6:30pm: open house 6:30 – 8:00pm: presentation & community input
- Where? CATEC 1000 East Rio Road Charlottesville, VA 22901
- Who? Brad Sheffield (Rio District) Diantha McKeel (Jack Jouett District)