The Blue Ridge Conservation Alliance (BRCA) is a regional conservation partnership, a network of partners working to protect the natural, scenic, and historic values of the Blue Ridge from Front Royal, Va., to the Potomac River at Harpers Ferry, W.Va.
The Piedmont Environmental Council is a proud BRCA steering committee member. Together, with other members, we collaborate on strategies to conserve land, restore and protect habitat, and to preserve the historic character along the Appalachian Trail corridor, the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, and the surrounding landscape.
Through the power of collective engagement and partner initiatives, the Blue Ridge Conservation Alliance helps elevate attention to the exceptional ecological, cultural, scenic, recreational, and economic resources of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the surrounding countryside so that the Blue Ridge and its ecosystem is appreciated and conserved as an important American landscape.
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Downstream Project
- Friends of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Land Trust of Virginia
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy
- Piedmont Environmental Council
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
- Virginia Working Landscapes
- Hallie Harriman, Piedmont Environmental Council
Additional Supporting Partner
- NPS River, Trails and Conservation Assistance Program
Have questions? Contact Hallie Harriman, PEC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-347-2334 x. 7066