- This event has passed.
General Assembly Preview Regional Watch Party
December 2 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Whether you’re in-person at a Regional Watch Party or tuning in virtually, join hundreds of advocates across the state to learn about critical environmental legislative action upcoming in the 2024 General Assembly. This is your best chance to learn about the issues we expect to see during the 2024 General Assembly session, hear about anticipated environmental legislation from statewide experts, and (if you join us in person) connect with other conservation advocates from your area!
PEC will be hosting two of the 13 watch party locations. Join us for breakfast and coffee to kick off the livestream, then stay for a discussion with PEC staff and other local advocates on what’s coming up for Virginia in 2024.
Warrenton – hosted by Piedmont Environmental Council
45 Horner Street
Warrenton, VA 20186
Charlottesville – hosted by Piedmont Environmental Council & Appalachian Voices
TJPDC’s Water Street Center
407 E. Water Street Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Arlington – hosted by Faith Alliance for Climate Solutions & Sierra Club Potomac River Group
- Fredericksburg – hosted by Friends of the Rappahannock
- Hampton – hosted by Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Harrisonburg – hosted by Alliance for the Shenandoah Valley & Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition
- Leesburg – hosted by Loudoun Climate Project
- Lexington – hosted by Rockbridge Conservation
- Reston – hosted by Sierra Club Great Falls Group & Audubon Society of Northern Virginia
- Richmond – hosted by Virginia League of Conservation Voters
- Roanoke – hosted by Blue Ridge Land Conservancy
- Virginia Beach – hosted by Lynnhaven River Now
- Woodbridge – hosted by Prince William Conservation Alliance & National Parks Conservation Association