PEC's Land Conservation staff has assembled this easement packet filled with important information about conservation easements -- including a sample PEC Easement and guidelines on how to proceed with donating a easement.
To receive a hard copy of your free packet, call Kriste Kendall at PEC's Warrenton headquarters at (540) 347-2334 ext 29 or email kkendall[at]pecva.org.
The packet includes:
- 8 Steps to Donating a Conservation Easement to PEC
- PEC Sample Easement
- PEC Easement Guidelines
- Summary of Tax Benefits of Conservation Easements
- Transfer of Virginia Land Preservation Tax Credits Fact Sheet
- Transfer of Virginia Land Preservation Tax Credits Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview of Riparian Buffers
- PEC's Annual Report
- PEC's Piedmont View Membership Newsletter